Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Tried It Tuesday: Simply Nature Almond Butter.


SimplyNature Creamy Almond Butter



I have been loving this almond butter!
It costs $5.99 for a rather small jar and I almost didn't buy it because of that price. 
But I needed it and I didn't have time to go to Publix for it. 
I'm glad I did! Its tasty!
There is mild separation, so you have to stir it each time.
I dip my apple slices in it, smear it on toast and slather it all over bananas. 
Don't look at the price and just try it!
Soooo good!


Disclosure: Aldi hasn't paid me in any way for this post.
Nor have they supplied any of the items I have reviewed in this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.