Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Thrifty Thursday: Aldi.


You guys already know I love me some Aldi.
My most popular blog post is the review I did for their brands 
of laundry products HERE. 
No surprise, because when I made that post, I had been searching for a complete review myself before purchasing the products and couldn't find one.

Aldi has saved our family soooo much money.
We literally have been shopping only at Aldi, Winn Dixie 
and Sam's Club, for awhile now.
I find it so much better than hunting down the ever evasive coupon deals, especially when the shelves here are usually cleared by the store employees 
minutes after the ads change over.
It became pointless to even try.

Enters...Aldi.
My saving grace!
Their prices are lower than most coupon deals I ever got here.
Florida's cost of living is high...really high.
So I am amazed at Aldi's prices for our area.
They are always our first stop, Winn Dixie is next for anything we didn't get at Aldi.
Followed by Sam's Club once per month for bulk items.
That's it.
I can always count on their consistent low prices.

Do you guys love Aldi as much as I do?
What are your favorite items?
Least favorite?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.