Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Thrifty Thursday: Meal Plan!


Hello friends!
Welcome to my new series here on the blog!

My first post is all about meal planning!
That is the single thing that you can do to save your family money.
I have tried weekly, bi-weekly and even monthly before. 
Lately, I have been doing monthly because summer is here and I have WAY less time with the kids home.


I simply sit down, write out 31 meals,
then make the grocery list based on those meals. 
I then add in what we actually NEED at the moment.
Then each week all I have to do 
is decide which meals we are having
from that list of 31 meals.
That's it. It really is that simple.
The initial time spent creating those 31 meals and list takes
me about an hour. Start to finish.
But the time saved throughout the month
is way more than that!

Do you menu plan?
What are your tips and tricks?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.