Pages

Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday Favorites!



Here is what I have been loving lately!

Image result for method glass cleaner

Method glass cleaner. This stuff is amazing!
It cleans better than any other glass 
cleaner I have tried. 



This has been my go-to, only makeup that doesn't melt
off my face in this awful heat & humidity that we have
been experiencing in Florida this month.
It literally has been sweltering outside most days.
This powder is light coverage, natural looking and cool!
In the summer, I cannot stand wearing liquid foundation.
Its too hot! I literally sweep this powder on with my
ELF powder brush, pop on some mascara and 
away I go.



Speaking of mascara,
have you tried this yet?
Holy goodness!
Its amazing!
2 coats and its good to go, all day!
It doesn't clump, get sticky or flake off.
Which is essential in this weather.



Incredible is an understatement.
This smells like everything summer.
I keep mine in the fridge so its nice and cool when 
I put in on after my showers.
Heaven.




The lotion is just as good.
I find it a little bit runny, so I keep it in the fridge too.
Weird, I know.
But its so refreshing.


What have you been loving lately?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.