Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Wednesday Hodgepodge: Happy Valentines Day!




1. Have you ever written a love letter? 
Have you written one recently? 
Had one written to you? 
Did you keep it?

Yes, to all of the above!


2. What's a movie that ends in a way you especially love?

It has been ages since I had the time to actually watch a movie. 
So I'm not sure, drawing a blank right now!


3. Something that makes your heart sing? And for those of you who are parents, I mean something besides your children that makes your heart sing?


Animals.
Dogs especially. They have so much love to give
but yet ask nothing but love in return.

4. What's the last event you had to attend, phone call you had to make, routine task you needed to complete, or meal you had to prepare, that you did do, but only half-heartedly?


This would definitely be the phone call to schedule our sons
oral surgery. The staff at the office
 were so nice but I wasn't feeling it.
I think maybe it was knowing what was about
to happen to him. :(

5. Tuna fish salad-yay or blech? If you said yay, how do you like your tuna salad prepared? Hey, this is the Hodgepodge, right?

Blech.  
I eat vegan, so no animal products for me.

6. What's something you 'know by heart'?

Just about every single song I have ever heard.


7. In the spirit of Valentine's Day, what two or three word phrase would you write on a conversation heart for someone you love? That someone could be a spouse, child, parent, cousin, bestie...anyone at all whom you love.


I miss you.
I love you.
Never forget you.
For my mother in heaven.

8.  Insert your own random thought here.

Happy Valentines Day to all my angels in heaven 

and my friends here on this earth!

1 comments:

Carrie McCoy said...

I really like the picture of the clouds at the end! That's perfect for Valentine's Day!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.