Pages

Monday, February 9, 2015

The weekend that was: 2/7 & 2/8/15


This weekend was all about healing.

Our son healing from oral surgery.
That in itself has been heart wrenching for us as parents.
Although we are not the ones in the physical pain, we
feel it just the same. I don't think anyone in
our household has been asleep for more than 
a few hours this entire weekend.
Type 1 Diabetes & oral surgery = something I
pray we don't ever have to go through
again.


We got from some devastating news 
from a friend back in VA.
God knows what is wrong and I pray 
that he heals him in time. :(
6 months isn't that long. 
Please say a little prayer for him.

Obviously, our weekend was spent at home.
We haven't left the house since Friday morning, the
day of our son's oral surgery.
I feel it too. I don't know about you all,
but after a few days at home, I am beyond ready for 
things to return to normal.
Until then, we will be thankful for each of
God's blessings. No matter how small they
seem, we are forever grateful for each one.

Have a beautiful & blessed week friends!



(photo credits: various sites Google Image Search)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.