Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2015

The day that was: 2/17 & 2/18/15



Busy.
That just about sums up our day.
By the time my hubby was home from work,
our entire house looked differently inside.

We rearranged the Family Room, Foyer, Kitchen &
Dining Room. It looks better too!
The hubby says the house is always so clean, 
but until I do something
drastic like today, its hard for him to notice
the little changes I make almost daily.



Yep, you guessed it. 
I had a dental app't to get a cavity filled.
I hate going to the dentist, even for my cleaning every 6 months.
But its even worse when I have to have actual "work" done.
I'm a big ole' baby! lol!

At my last app't the dentist found 2 small cavities on separate teeth, that apparently were bigger than she thought they were going to be from the
X-ray when she started working on me yesterday.
Fast forward 2 hrs later in the dentist chair,
she only finished one cavity on ONE tooth. :(
 I had to make another app't to go back for the other one because I was done.

Even though I didn't feel any ACTUAL pain from her working in my mouth since she gave me 4 large syringes of general anesthetic injections to numb me up. 
The 2 hrs of pressure from the work were hell on the TMJ.
My muscles are still sore today.
So I am taking it easy. 
Prescription strength Naproxen and warm compresses.

Although my next app't is 2 weeks away, I wanna just say for the record that I am wholeheartedly dreading it!


That was a few tidbits from our day that was...

From our family to yours, 
have a beautiful and blessed day friends!

(photo credits:  various sites via Google Image Search)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.