Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2015

The day that was: February 6th, 2014


Today was the day that our son has his wisdom teeth extracted under IV sedation.

Today also marked the end of a 2 week long stretch of no sleep for me...at all.
I have been worried beyond belief at all the adjustments and after effects of what this surgery actually entailed for a Type 1 Diabetic. Those thoughts terrified me, so much so that I didn't sleep. 
I would doze off and on some but not for more than an hour consistently.
It has been a rough night, and morning since the surgery. Thankfully he is doing "okay", I use that term loosely because he is in pain, with higher than normal BG numbers, 
but things could be worse.
I know this, and I am so thankful that it isn't worse than it is. 

It was also the day that I made up my mind that I have to start blogging again. I have to. Its my outlet when all in my world is so chaotic, hectic and exhausting. Albeit another "thing" in my mind that I "have" to do. I will not let it be. When I first started blogging many years ago, way before this blog was ever started, I thought of it as a hobby. Somehow that hobby morphed into an unpaid job that slowly dwindled to the point of never posting here at all because my real life jobs ( yes, plural ) 
took precedence over the unpaid one.
That changes today.
This is my hobby, I enjoy it, I will post as often and about what I choose, 
when I choose to post it.

Things have changed so much since my last post here in September 2014. I don't even have a paper subscription anymore. Nor do I care too. The coupon values and inserts available in my paper were not worth the cost of the subscription any longer so we cancelled it in October 2014. Our shopping habits have also changed. Quite a bit.
We shop at basically the same stores, but differently. 
As the days progress, and those shopping trips happen, you will see what I mean.


I'm glad to be back and here's to making today a fabulous day!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.