Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The day that was: 2/9/15


That picture just about sums it up.
It was beautiful and sunny until about noon. 
Then it turned into a rainy/stormy afternoon and evening.
Which was fine, I put on a big crock-pot full of 
vegan chili and roasted some potato wedges in the oven for dinner, 
so the house smelled yummy all day!




Our son is finally feeling a little better today.
The swelling is going down so he doesn't look like a little
chipmunk now. Little?...not so much!
 At 6'3" he is hardly little, I know, but to me
he will always be "little" in my eyes 
because he is the baby of our family.




All this being at home has got me doing some early spring cleaning. I'm not sure if its a good thing or not, but the house looks amazing right about now! lo1!

Have a blessed day friends!

(Photo Credits: Google Image Search)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.