Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday Follow four fill in fun!

Feeling Beachie

The statements:
  1. Did you notice that ____
  2. ___ is on ____ for____
  3. Since____ I haven’t______
  4. Would you ever_______?

My Answers:

1. Did you notice that today is Friday the 13th?  Because I didn't until just now!

2. Now that is on my mind for the entire day! Uggh!

3. Since winter began I haven't swam in our pool one time. Even though it is heated, I just haven't.

4. Would you ever want to go on vacation to your favorite vacation destination and never come back? 

I totally would! I love Key West and I hope we retire there one day!



5 comments:

retired not tired said...

We love Key West and yes I would love to be on vacation all of the time. Unfortunately life intrudes.

Crystal said...

It sure does...but a girl can dream! lol! Thanks for stopping by!

Brooke Bumgardner said...

Oh, a heated pool sounds wonderful!!

My Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun

Elizabeth said...

It would be fun to go on vacation and not come back. :)

ENJOY your week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Follow Friday Four Fill-In

Hilary said...

I could easily go on vacation and never come back!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.