Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun: Oh How I have missed these!

Feeling Beachie
The statements:
  1. Is it me or do you also feel like _____
  2. ___ is great but ____
  3. ___ is my least favorite food
  4. The ___ ends ______
My Answers:
  1. Is it me or do you also feel like  sometimes your "life" needs to put on the brakes for just once?
  2. Our life is great but at some point it has to get calmer and more relaxed. Doesn't it?
  3. Eggplants and avocados are my least favorite foods. Weird combo right? lol!
  4. The life story that we are writing ends with a very memorable past!


3 comments:

Hilary said...

I sure hope your #2 is true

Elizabeth said...

LOVE your #4. I am hoping my life story has a memorable past.

Eggplant and avocados are something I like especially when I make eggplant parmesan with my home made sauce. :)

ENJOY your week...nice answers.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Follow Friday Four Fill-In

pilch92 15andmeowing said...

Great answers :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.