Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Aldi Shopping trip, with a few items from Walmart!


We haven't really bought a lot of staple pantry items for awhile.
You will see what I mean just keep reading.


I bought:

2 cans sliced beets
2 cans mandarin oranges
2 cans mushrooms
4 cans Organic Diced tomatoes
6 cans Organic tomato paste
2 jars Organic Marinara sauce
1 Organic linguine
1 Organic spaghetti
1 egg noodles
1 Organic Salsa
1 Natural PB
1 Maple Syrup
oregano
crushed red pepper
black pepper
peppercorn grinder
garlic salt grinder
sea salt grinder
1 Organic Seasoned croutons
1 Organic Oatmeal pancake mix
1 Organic Toasted Oats cereal
1 Organic Apple Walnut granola
2 loaves Organic Rosemary bread
1 loaf 12 grain bread
3 packs Mini Chocolate bars
1 Organic Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips
1 Organic Blue Corn tortilla chips
4 bags Organic potato chips
( 2 sea salt, 2 BBQ)
2 dozen eggs
deli deluxe sliced American cheese
Fit & Active Mozzarella cheese sticks
2 boxes frozen chopped spinach
2 cartons of strawberries
2 cucumbers
1 bunch Organic bananas
1 Organic baby carrots
1 75ft roll aluminum foil

total OOP with tax= $92.00 even



I ran to Walmart to grab a few things for our son. 
The store wasn't too awful busy, so I browsed a bit.


I bought:

2; 12 pack Diet Dr. Pepper
2 cans Wild Oats Organic black beans
2 cans Wild Oats Organic Garbanzo beans
2 cans Wild Oats Organic Dark Red Kidney beans
4 cans Wild Oats Organic Sweet Peas
4 cans Wild Oats Organic Sweet corn
1 can Wild Oats Organic Green Beans
( all they had, but I will be purchasing more! They were yummy!)
1 Sam's Choice ice cream (for DD)
2 Carb Smart ice cream half gals 
1 KS candy bar 
( not sure what kind, DD ate it already!)
2 Cookies & Cream bars 
1 Oreo Double Stuffed (for DD)

Total OOP was: $33.93

That brings my total OOP for the month to $301.19

But my pantry is stocked again.
It was getting pretty bare since I really haven't shopped alot this month due to our sons oral surgery.

(photo credits:  various sites via Google Image Search)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.