Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Winn Dixie Trip: 9/3/2014

 
This is the first time I have been to WD since they changed their coupon policy.
I just didn't want the hassle. But for some reason they sent me a lot of store coupons that we actually
needed. Poultry, Pork and Meat coupons? Waaaah? OJ coupon? Yes, please!
I also did the Gain deal this week!
 
I happily bought:
 
1 pack boneless pork chops
1 pack boneless chicken breast
1 pack cube steaks
1 Florida's Natural Juice
1 Huggies Newborn diapers
1 Kuddles wipes travel size
1 64 load Gain getergent
1 Gain Fabric softener
1 Gain Dryer sheets
1 Gain Dish Detergent
1 WD bleach
1 Cascade Action Pacs
 
I used:
 
WD Q's:
 
$2.00 off fresh beef
$1.00 off fresh chicken
$1.00 off fresh pork
$.75/1  juice
$2.00 off laundry detergent
$3.00 off diapers
$1.00 off wipes
+
 
MQ's:
 
$1.00 off Gain
$2.00/1 Cascade Catalina
 
Total OOP: $34.01
Total saved $35.15
 
Heck yeah!
I saved more than I spent.
I hope WD sends more of those coupons!
They were amazing!
 
That brings my total monthly OOP: $149.31
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.