Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

Menu Plan Monday!



With school back in session, I needed quick dinners that
didn't require too much cleanup afterwards.
I hope that I accomplished it, its going to be a busy week! 

Here's what's going to be on 
our dinner plates this week:
 
Vegan General Tso's "chicken", rice, fresh veggies
 
 Beef Tacos, vegan refried beans, fresh veggie bar
 
Grilled Sirloin steaks, grilled fresh veggie skewers, green beans
 
Grilled Chicken Breast, pasta salad, peas
 
Turkey Breast Club sandwiches, fresh veggies, chips
 
 Grilled Cheeseburgers, Caesar salad, chips
 
Vegetable Alfredo w/Fettuccine, salad

 
 
What's on your dinner plates this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.