Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

Aldi Haul: 9/18/2014

 
 I totally don't know what is going on with Blogger.
This post didn't post on Friday either!
Not sure what is up, but its getting annoying...
 
Anyway..
 
I bought:
 
 24 pack bottled water
3, 8" garden mums
4 white wheat bread
1 premium bacon
2 mini chocolate bars
1 string cheese
1 organic milk
1 almond milk
2 packages cookie dough
3 cups yogurt
1 dozen eggs
1 sweet peas
1 cut green beans
2 whole corn
2 rotel
1 black beans
2 taco seasoning
4 natural PB
medium salsa
club crackers
Ritz cracker
2lbs red grapes
2 cucumbers
2 3lbs navel oranges
celery
home style chicken filets
baby carrots
2 bags potato chips
 
total OOP = $71.46
 
Total OOP for the month=$399.36

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.