Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Aldi Haul: 8/13/2014

 
Things have been super busy here, so I will actually be posting last weeks and this weeks hauls today.
Life happens folks...so sorry.
 
 
I bought:
 
 
3 loaves White Wheat Bread
1 Everything Bagels
5lbs baking potatoes
2 stalks of celery
green peppers
2 cucumbers
baby carrots
3 Fit & Active string cheese
1lb shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 Pine Nut Hummus
2.25lbs bananas 
3lbs organic gala apples
3lbs oranges
1 Danish 6pk ( for the MIL)
1 40ct freezer bags
1 Romaine hearts
2 cartons of strawberries
2lbs red grapes
1 taco shells
2 taco seasoning mixes
2 Lentil soup
2 refried beans
1 ground black pepper
2 dozen eggs
2 Natural PB
1 Fruity Pebbles
1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch
 
Total OOP= $63.04
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.