Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wednesday Hodgepodge: Patience is a virtue.

Welcome to the Wednesday Hodgepodge! Add your link at the end of my post then travel around and see what your amiche are saying...here we go-


1. The month of July was named for Roman Emperor Julius Caesar.  He's quoted as saying, 'Experience is the teacher of all things.' So, what has experience taught you lately?

Patience.
Lots and lots of patience.
I have noticed the older I have gotten the less patience I have.
The last few months, I have learned what patience
truly means.

 2. Where did you last 'roam'?

The Florida Keys.
I loved it so much, we started planning our next trip 
before we even left!


 3. Speaking of 'Rome'...pizza, pasta, gelato...you can only pick one, which would you choose?

Since I eat vegan, it would have to be pasta, because
in order for me to eat pizza it would have to have
vegan cheese...which is nasty! lol

 4. 'Rome wasn't built in a day', 'All roads lead to Rome', 'When in Rome...' which 'Roman' idiom have you most recently encountered? Explain.

Rome wasn't built in a day.
I have to remind myself that all the things
I need/want to get done in a day
really should be stretched out over several days/weeks.


 5. What's a movie you've seen or book you've read, that makes you want to book a trip to Italy?

None that I can think of.


 6. Walt's original Disneyland opened almost sixty years ago this week, on July 17, 1955.  Have you ever been to the California park? How about any of the other Disney parks around the world? What's your favorite amusement park ride or attraction?

We have been to Disneyworld here in Florida.
But not the California park.
I'm not a fan of the rides there though.
They seem more geared towards little ones.
I love Universal Studios in Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay!
Their rides are amazing!


 7. It's that time of year...when were you last bitten or stung?

Yesterday, when I was weeding the garden beds.
I hate mosquitos!


 8.  Insert your own random thought here.


Be Blessed my friends!


4 comments:

Joyce said...

We're going to the Keys next month. I can't wait for a break where the only thing on the itinerary is relax!

Elizabeth Day said...

It is good to find another vegan food friend. Hubby and I started back in January, strictly for health purposes and have really enjoyed the process.

Zoanna said...

I have to agree with you on Universal Studios,

Zoanna said...

I agree with you about Universal Studios.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.