Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

This week's Aldi Haul!




I bought:
2 dozen large eggs
1 Organic 2% milk
2 white wheat bread
2 Fit & Active string chees
4lb bag of sugar
black pepper
salt
1 instant mashed potatoes
2 diced tomatoes
2 tomato sauce
2 sweet peas
1 bunch celery
bag of red grapes
2 cucumbers
2 pack of green peppers
2.81lbs bananas
portabella mushrooms
3 pack zucchini
2 boxes cereal
1 maple syrup
1 chewy chocolate chip granola bars
mini chocolate bars 
12ct donuts ( for MIL)
2 bags potato chips
1 bag pretzel sticks
1 bag Puffed Corn

Total OOP with tax: $55.11

I also had to pop in Dollar Tree for our son's
fast sugars.

Total OOP: $5.35

Total OOP for the month: $579.35
Total left for the month: $20.65

Whew...that's gonna be cutting it close this month!
We still have one week to go!
Over budget for the month? Probably...lol!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.