Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun!


Feeling Beachie
The statements:
  1.   ___ is the best time to ____
  2.   I ___ the best____
  3. I feel _________ about sports
  4. _____ is better with ____




My answers:
  1.   _Morning__ is the best time to __enjoy some peace & quiet__
  2.   I __feel_ the best__when I sleep more than 8hrs.__
  3. I feel _____nothing____ about sports
  4. __Life ___ is better with __a pool. Seriously. We had ours installed and never looked back! We use it every day, weather permitting of course!__



2 comments:

Kisma said...

Ah, yes - the pool! We had one of our own and then moved to an area where the neighborhood had one.. not sure what is better but I love both! Happy Summer!

Patricia said...

I agree about the 8 hours but rarely sleep that long. And I agree sports are nothing to think about.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.