Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Menu Plan Monday: 5/4-5/10/14



I am using a great printable from At Home With Nikki
found here to do our weekly menu planning and shopping.

Since the above planner doesn't include breakfasts' and lunches,
hop on over HERE to see what our normal menus are for those two meals.
 I  budget $100.00 per week.


Here is what's on the dinner menu this week:

 Chicken Filet Sandwiches, fresh veggies, chips
( carried over from last week)

 Grilled Sirloin Steaks, garlic mashed potatoes, salad

BLT's, dill pickle spears, chips
(carried over from last week)

 Shepherds Pie, sweet kernel corn

General Tso's Chicken , organic rice

Spaghetti, salad, garlic toast

Breakfast for dinner
 The Families choice!

Even with weekly menu's somehow we still have carried
over meals. I blame it on the leftovers, which we
do have a lot of since we all eat differently.

I haven't even been to the grocery store yet for this week, again.
I intend on squeezing in grocery shopping tomorrow, 5/7, hopefully.

I am beginning to think I need to change the
title of these posts to "Menu Plan Tuesday's" , since
for the passed 2 weeks that is when I have has the chance to
sit down and write this blog post.
LOL!

What's on your dinner plates this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.