Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun!

Feeling Beachie
The statements:
  1.   I really ____________ in the early a.m.
  2.   I wish the ____________ would always stay ____
  3. ________ is my favorite place when I am _______
  4. If I hear _______ one more time, I will ______
My Answers:
  1.   I really enjoy the quiet in the early a.m.
  2.   I wish the rainy season would always stay like normal, instead of being bi-polar! lol!
  3. The beach  is my favorite place when I am trying to get away from it all!
  4. If I hear our teenage DD ask for fast food  one more time, I will SCREAM! She is seriously addicted! She has the worst diet in our whole family!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh how I have missed the beach!! So hoping to get there more this summer!

retired not tired said...

Yes this spring has certainly had bi-polar tendencies. Here I thought I was the only crazy one.

McGuffy Ann Morris said...

Early morning is beautiful in its peaceful solitude. I agree with you. I'm not surprised DD has a poor diet, being a teen. It seems that is a rite of passage. The beach is a nice place to relax.

Hilary said...

I agree with #3 - no place better to escape!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.