Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Aldi Trip: 5/7/14



I bought:

1 case water
2 White Wheat Bread
1 Premium sliced bacon
1 Home-style Chicken Filets
1 No Sugar Added Fudge Pops
2 dozen eggs
1 Deli Deluxe Sliced cheese
1 Fit & Active cheese sticks
1 half gallon Almond Milk
2 Millville Honey Bunches Of Oats cereal
2 Natural PB
1 bag Bold Party Mix
1 Choceur Mini Milk Chocolate bars
1 container mini chocolate chip cookies
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can tomato sauce
2 1lb container's of strawberries
2, 3lb bags of Oranges
1 bunch celery
1 8pack Roma tomato's
2 large cucumbers
3lbs baking potatoes
1 Organic Spinach

Total OOP with Tax: $59.66

Total OOP for the month: $169.15


I still have to run to Winn Dixie for meat and Wal-Mart for our Son's Diet Rite
Sodas and Zero Carb snacks. But I doubt it happens today.
It is too hot and humid outside for me.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.