Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Wednesday Hodgepodge: Keep doing your part!

Here are the questions to this week's Hodgepodge.


1. Since these questions are posting on the first day of April it seems only right to ask-when was the last time you did something foolish? If you can't answer that one, try this one-when was the last time someone fooled you?

A~ I cant answer either. lol!
I haven't don't anything foolish and no one has fooled me.

 2. What's the last biography or non-fiction book you've read? Was it any good?

A~ Cant answer this one either.
I haven't had time to pick up a book in ages.

 3. Garlic-friend or foe? What's your favorite dish made with garlic?

A~ Garlic is my friend!
I put it in just about everything,
My favorite would have to be pasta sauces.
It just isn't the same without it!

 4. Several Spring flower festivals happen in the US during the month of April. Of those listed, which would you most like to see in person...The Skagit Tulip Festival in Skagit Washington, The Dogwood Arts Festival in Knoxville Tennessee, The North Carolina Azalea Festival in Wilmington North Carolina or the Daffodil Festival Weekend on Nantucket Island, Massachusetts?

A~ Hmm, I guess it would have to be the Azalea festival.

 5. How do you choose which blogs to read?  What is something that will make you stop and read every time? Something that makes you say, 'eh, think I'll skip this one and move on to the next'?

A~ I find most of the blogs I love to read via various
blog hops or random Google searches.
What makes me hang around and read are normally recipes and interesting articles.
The ones I skip are the "vlog-y" type ones.
That post vlogs daily and basically your whole families life story.
I don't like those.
I think something's should remain private.
But that's just me.

6. April is National Mathematics Education Month so tell us, when did you last use math?

A~ This morning.
It is the first of the month after all.
Time to pay the household bills.
Fun, Fun!

7. In honor of the A-Z challenge kicking off on April 1...choose one word beginning with the letter A to describe your yesterday.

A~ Active. 
But in this household, most days are!

 8. Insert your own random thought here.


Amen!

Be blessed my friends!

2 comments:

A Joyful Chaos said...

Household bills, yuck! Nothing makes time go faster than having mortgage payments. That monthly payment seems to come at the rate of once a week, though I know in reality it doesn't.

Joyce said...

And of course it's April which also means taxes and more math. Not my favorite subject! Hope you've had a lovely weekend : )

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.