Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wednesday Hodgepodge: Faith & hope!




 1. April showers bring May flowers, or so the saying goes. When did you last 'shower' attention on someone or have attention 'showered' on you? Did you love it, or did all that attention make you squirm?

A~ My hubby and I show each other attention every day. 
Not so much "showering" it, but I definitely didn't squirm.

  2. Share a favorite 'spring break' memory. Not talking about just the 'college spring break' thing, but any favorite spring break memory you'd like to share. Keep it family friendly please!

A~ My favorite spring break memory was our vacation to the Outer Banks, NC.
Touring the lighthouses, was my favorite!
Climbing all those stairs to the top of the Cape Hatteras lighthouse, well, was not. lol

  3. It's National Pecan Month...are you a fan? If so, what's your favorite dish that calls for pecans?

A~ Fan. I loved pecan pie, before my transition to veganism.
Now I enjoy them roasted in the oven, or right out of the container.
Yum!

  4.  'Put all your eggs in one basket', 'egg on your face', 'rotten egg', 'walk on eggshells', or 'a good egg'...which egg-spression could most recently be applied to your own life?

A~ "A good egg".
We are truly blessed.

  5.  In my experience negativity is a waste of energy.

 6. What's a  favorite song with the word rain in its title or lyrics?




 7. What does the word hope mean to you?

A~ I think faith & hope go hand in hand.
Without faith, there can be no hope.
At least not in my mind anyway.
Hope is the belief through faith that things will be okay, happen,
found, discovered, etc.

8.  Insert your own random thought here.



Be Blessed my friends!

1 comments:

Joyce said...

I love the Outer Banks too. We've had some wonderful family vacations there, but they've all been summertime. Enjoy your day!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.