Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Walmart & Aldi Trips for this week!


This weeks Aldi trip wasn't too large even though we
didn't shop there last week.

I bought:

1 case water
1 Lemonade drink mix
1 Natural Peanut Butter
1 gal milk $3.09
 ( wow! That jumped from $2.69 week before last!)
1 half gallon almond milk
2 dozen eggs $1.79 each
( another jump, from $1.29 week before last!)
2lbs premium center cut bacon
2 Deli sliced cheeses ( Swiss & sharp cheddar)
2 Pasta Salad kits
1 Frozen broccoli florets
1 No Sugar Added Fudge Pops
1 Ice Cream Cones( Drumstick)
1 Tortilla Chips
1 Barbecue chips
1 Sour Cream & onion Chips
1 Peanut Butter cups
2 containers of Strawberries

Total OOP with tax=$42.67



Another short list for WM too.

I bought:

1 Earth Balance Organic Butter
6 , 12pks Diet Rite soda

Total OOP with tax= $25.06

Total for both stores: $67.73
That leaves me with $32.27 from our weekly $100.00 budget.

Total OOP for the month: $184.72





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.