Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

Monday Quiz About Me!


Acting Balanced




Here are the Questions:

1. This week is "Garden Week" - do you garden and what progress have you made on this year's garden... Wayne also wants to know what May Flowers you want these April Showers to bring?


A~I do, I have made a lot of progress so far, but still have more to do.
The flower beds are all done.
Next is the vegetable garden.
The flowers I cant wait for are the tulips, so pretty!


  2. Monday is No Housework Day - will you celebrate?


A~ I plan on doing the kitchen after every meal, of course.
But nothing else.


 3. Wednesday is Name Yourself Day - would you change your name if you could?  and if so, to what?  If not, why not?


A~ No, I wouldn't change my name. I am named after my Great Grandmother for my first name, my middle name was my Mothers middle name as well.
For those 2 reasons alone, I would never change it.
Besides, I like my name.
It is unique these days, I never hear of anyone naming
there children Crystal anymore. :)


 4. Friday is 8 Track Tape day - do you remember them?  Did you have one?  What 8 track song will you sing in honor of this day?


A~ I do, and I did!


I love Steve Miller Band,


and Bad Company!


It seems like all the music I loved then, I still love now.
They just don't make "real" music like they used to, which is
why I still listen to the same songs I did growing up!

3 comments:

Romi C said...

Crystal is a beautiful name.

edshunnybunny said...

I'm stopping by from 'Monday Quiz'. I agree with you, the older music was much better than today's music! I love the Steve Miller Band :)

retired not tired said...

I like your name too. I remember the Steve Miller band.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.