Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

Monday Quiz About Me: Happy Easter!

Acting Balanced




Here are the Questions:

1. This week is National Karaoke Week - do you do Karaoke? What is your "song"?

A~ No one wants to hear me sing....trust me.

  2. April 21st is Kindergarten Day - what did you learn in Kindergarten that you use today?

A~ ABC's & 123's...still use'em to this day! lol!

 3. Any suggestions for what to do with leftover Easter Candy?

A~ Before our son was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes, we donated our leftovers (both Easter & Halloween) to a local daycare center. Now, we don't even buy any. He always has to have a stash of "fast" sugars, so I tend to grab more when he gets low.

 4.  Do you vegetable garden? What do you grow?

A~ Yes, I just finished planting it! We are growing all organic tomatoes, green bell peppers, green beans, green onions, cucumbers, cantaloupes, watermelons and strawberries. The strawberry bed is a new addition to the garden. I am most excited for those I think! :)


2 comments:

retired not tired said...

My mother has diabetes as well. She loves the diabetic chocolate when she can get it.

Heather Smith said...

ABC's and 123's are truly important!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.