Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Menu Plan Monday!



I am using a great printable from At Home With Nikki
found here to do our weekly menu planning and shopping.

Since the above planner doesn't include breakfasts' and lunches,
hop on over HERE to see what our normal menus are for those two meals.
 I  budgeted $100.00 per week this month.
Since I try to shop on Tuesdays that makes it $500.00 this month.

Here is what's on the dinner menu this week:

4/13~ Cajun Grilled steaks, home fries, salad

4/14~ Turkey Club sandwiches, fresh veggies, chips

4/15~ Linguine Alfredo, salad

4/16~  Grilled Chicken Filet Sandwiches, chips, salad

4/17~ Breakfast for dinner
 The Families choice!

4/18~ BBQ Grilled Chicken Breast, smashed potatoes, green beans

4/19~ Grilled Philly Cheesesteak Burgers, chips, salad

My shopping list for this week isn't to big.
We are re-vamping a lot of the carried over meals from Feb.. & Mar.
into new recipes this month. Which is helping
keep my spending down each week! 


What's on your dinner plates this week?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.