Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

Menu Plan Monday: Easter Week!



I am using a great printable from At Home With Nikki
found here to do our weekly menu planning and shopping.

Since the above planner doesn't include breakfasts' and lunches,
hop on over HERE to see what our normal menus are for those two meals.
 I  budgeted $100.00 per week this month.
Since I try to shop on Tuesdays that makes it $500.00 for the month of April.

Here is what's on the dinner menu this week:

4/20~ Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, Smashed Potatoes, home made
Outback Steakhouse green beans.

4/21~ General Tso's Chicken, veggies, organic rice
( I am using leftover Turkey Breast from 4/20 
for the family's portion of dinner,
so I guess this is really General Tso's turkey. LOL!) 

4/22~ Beef Tacos, fresh veggies, refried beans

4/23~  Spaghetti with Meatballs, salad, garlic toast

4/24~ Patty Melts, chips, spinach salad

4/25~ Open Faced Turkey Breast Sandwiches, fresh veggies, home fries.

4/26~ Breakfast for dinner
 The Families choice!


We are slowly using up all the re-vamped meals from Feb. & Mar!
Thanks to that turkey breast we had in the deep freezer
from a sale after Christmas, Easter Dinner was cheap, easy and
really helped keep my shopping list short this week! 

What's on your dinner plates this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.