Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

Menu Plan Monday: 4/6-4/12/14



I am using a great printable from At Home With Nikki
found here to do our weekly menu planning and shopping.

Since the above planner doesn't include breakfasts' and lunches,
hop on over HERE to see what our normal menus are for those two meals.
 I  budgeted $100.00 per week this month.
Since I try to shop on Tuesdays that makes it $500.00 this month.

Here is what's on the dinner menu this week:

4/6~ Shepherds Pie, salad

4/7~ BLT's, chips

4/8~ Kickin' Bourbon Grilled Chicken Breast, mashed potatoes, green beans

4/9~ Steaks on the outside grill, Vegan Baked Onion Rings, salad

4/10~ Breakfast for dinner
 The Families choice!

4/11~ General Tso's Chicken, organic rice, salad

4/12~ Burgers on the outside grill, chips, Vegan Pasta Salad

My shopping list for this week is small yet again.
But I am hoping for a great stock up sale on meat in the new
sale ad for Winn Dixie that starts on Wednesday!
Especially since that is what we are getting low on.

What's on your menu plan this week?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.