Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun!

Feeling Beachie
The statements:
  1.  I _____ except when________
  2.   I can’t__________ when I ________
  3. I used to ____________ but now____________
  4. I If I could I would do ________ all day
My Answers:
  1.  I love to cook except when it is super hot & humid outside!
  2.  I can’t eat when I am overheated!
  3. I used to be a late sleeper  but now I am an early riser.
  4. If I could I would do that again, but all day. ( At least for a day or two, hehehe! )

3 comments:

McGuffy Ann Morris said...

I like your answers. I was never a late sleeper,as I always felt guilty if I slept in, even if I was sick. I totally agree with #1. I hate cooking when it is hot. Have a great weekend.

retired not tired said...

I still can't sleep in however I am going to bed later than when I was working.

Hilary said...

I am like you with #3

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.