Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun!

Feeling Beachie
The statements:
  1. I ____________ require a lot _________
  2.   Sometimes I ____ if ______
  3. it is very unusual but I _____
  4. Is it illegal to ______
My Answers:
  1. I _think some people_ require a lot unnecessary attention.
  2. Sometimes I _wonder__if  they will every grow up.
  3. It is very unusual but I wish I had the power to read minds. Life would be so much easier, or would it?_
  4. Is it illegal to _wish for just one day like in "The Purge" movie? lol!






5 comments:

McGuffy Ann Morris said...

I agree with you on #1 and #2, and it is so annoying! I don't think I would like to read anyone's mind...too scary!
Have a good weekend!

Cathy Kennedy said...

I agree some people do need unnecessary attention and I have to wonder as well, if they will grow up. Mind reading would be kind of nice, but then I would know what everyone is thinking about me. I don't know, if I am ready for that. lol Nice to meet you this morning. I am now following you. :)

~Curious as a Cathy

retired not tired said...

I too would love to read minds especially some of the drivers on the road these days.

Claudia Willison said...

Really?! Some people require a lot of attention? Unbelievable! *sarcasm dripping* The worst they are, upon encountering one I am getting quieter and quieter. And no, they do not grow up.
Mind reading - honestly I don't think it would make life easier, just think of the 'no privacy' at all. It sometimes seems like a great thing, but...

Hilary said...

I so agree with your number 1

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.