Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun!

Feeling Beachie
The statements:
  1. _________________is my way to____________
  2.  My favorite ___________is _______________
  3. I am nothing like ____________
  4.  One thing I wish I could do better is ____________
My Answers:
  1. Removing myself from the "situation"  is my way to maintain my sanity.
  2.  My favorite holiday is Halloween!
  3. I am nothing like my parents "other children", thank goodness!
  4.  One thing I wish I could do better is to be more tolerant. Its hard when the people that need your tolerance are ADULTS, not kids anymore. Or did they forget?

3 comments:

retired not tired said...

yes removing oneself from a situation is often the best. I have a sore tongue from biting mine.

Rory Bore said...

I am a big fan of removing oneself from the situation. There are times to speak up, but I find those type of people rarely listen to what someone says anyway. Half the time your likely wasting your breath. I write it down instead, that way it doesn't bottle all up inside.

Hilary said...

Love your number 3

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.