Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun!

Feeling Beachie
The statements:
  1. Having ____________ of___________ helps me___________
  2.  I ____________ to _______________
  3. The first thing I do in the AM is _____
  4.  Tomorrow morning I am going to _____
My Answers:
  1. Having _a big cup  of  coffee  helps me to start my day!
  2.  I __have _ to _stay busy or the day just drags by.
  3. The first thing I do in the AM is __make said big cup of coffee!
  4.  Tomorrow morning I am going to try to take a nap after our sons morning routine is done. Lord knows I need more sleep!

3 comments:

retired not tired said...

I sense a coffee theme in today's answers. Enjoy yours!

McGuffy Ann Morris said...

I hope you got your nap in!

Hilary said...

seems like we are a bunch of coffee lovers!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.