Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Aldi Trip: Lots of Produce, Yum!




This weeks Aldi trip was larger than I expected,
because all the produce looked amazing!
So I bought a lot that wasn't on our list.
But that is fine by me! I eat lots of produce everyday,
so it definitely wont get wasted!

I bought:

1 case water
1 box trash bags
3lbs Organic gala apples
5lbs red potatoes
5lbs baking potatoes
green pepper 2pk
tomato 3pk
2 cucumbers
1 Organic baby carrots
1 Organic spring mix
1 Organic spinach
1 broccoli crowns
1 Organic Grape tomato's
1 container Plant City Strawberries
2lbs red onions
1 large bag Frozen Oriental Veggie Stir Fry
2 bags frozen Chicken Breast Filets
2 Everything Bagels
4 Whole Grain White Bread
1 gallon milk
1 Deli Deluxe American sliced cheese
1 Deli sliced Swiss cheese
1 Deli sliced Sharp Cheddar
1 large bag shredded Mozzarella cheese
1 block Monterey Jack cheese
1 package Light string cheese
2lbs premium sliced bacon
2 Bag Potato Chips
1 box Fruit Gushers
1 Peanut Butter Cups
1 Pasta salad kit
1 packet taco seasoning
1 Parmesan cheese
1 jar Spanish olives
1 large jar mayonnaise
1 bag milk chocolate chips
2 jars Natural Peanut butter
1 bag powdered sugar
1 4lb bag sugar
1 bottle Carlini EVOO

Total OOP with tax= $103.03

A little over this week, but last week, I was under budget by $32.27.
The week before last, my MIL's items pushed me over by $16.99.
My hubby said not to count her items in my totals anymore.
 From now on, when I pick up her items, she will be reimbursing me, or
I will bring along her debit card to cover her purchases.
With all that being said, I am still under budget for the month!
Yay!
 
Total OOP for the month: $287.85




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.