Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wednesday Hodgepodge: Landslide...

Here are my answers to this week's questions-




1. March is known as the windy month. Which of the following phrases best fits your March so far...'throw caution to the wind', 'three sheets to the wind', 'run like the wind' or 'see which way the wind blows'?


That would have to be "run like the wind", because we are always so busy.
Not running in the term the question used, but definitely running as in
running from here to there.
Work, appt's and life in general has us running all over the place!   

2. Your favorite green food? Your favorite recipe made with your favorite green food?


That one is hard, I love green fruits and veggies.
Kale, spinach, celery, lettuce, cucumbers, green peppers, Granny Smith Apples, limes, kiwi and more I am probably forgetting at the moment.
I love them all.
As far as recipes?
Easy,
salads, fruit salads or just alone.
They are all delicious!


 3. Ever been locked out of your home-car-office-anywhere? Do tell!


Yes, once.
I locked my keys in the car while it was running.
My cars door lock automatically when the car is place in gear.
I was about to back out of the garage, and forgot that I hadn't set the security system.
Of course the remote to it was inside on the kitchen counter.
So I put the car back into park to run back inside and grab the remote.
Hopped out and shut the door.
Then I heard it lock.
Ugggh! 
Thank goodness I was at home and had an extra set of keys.


 4. Yoda, Kermit, Shrek, The Wicked Witch of the West, Oscar the Grouch, The Grinch, or Mike Wasowski (Monsters, Inc.)...of the green characters listed, which one's your favorite, and why?


The Grinch, because he gives me hope that even the most heartless people have the ability to change if they just open their hearts to love.


5. "The first task of a leader is to keep hope alive."~Joe Batten  Do you agree? Why or why not?


I agree!
When all hope is lost, people tend to get desperate.
Good leaders, stay positive and strong in any situation.


 6. Share a favorite song with an emotion in its title.





one of my all time favorite songs.
For you Momma! <3


7. What's a road trip you'd like to take?

A longer trip to the Florida Keys, one week just wasn't long enough.
There is too much to see in just one week!


 8.  Insert your own random thought here.






Keep fighting everyone!


4 comments:

A Joyful Chaos said...

We eat a lot of salad at our house too! Love it!

Nani said...

I agree with you on the green food! I love plain old veggies ad I'm a salad fiend!

April said...

What an awesome random thought...love it! I love the FL. Keys and would hope to go back some day!

Joyce said...

I have not been able to like kale. I've tried it lots of ways, but it is just too green? for me. I had it in a vegetable soup last week, and still no. I do love spinach and every other vegetable actually, so I'm giving up on kale : ) Landslide is a great song! Definitely makes my top 100 of all time.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.