Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thankful Thursday: Counting my blessings..

 
 
This week I am so thankful for:
 
 
1. Warmer weather.
Yes, I know its Florida, but it does get chilly and even sometimes downright cold here too.
 
2. Screens.
Yes, simple window screens. To let in the nice breeze but keep out the critters!
 
3. Self cleaning ovens.
Ours is busy cleaning away as I type this blog post.
 
4. Leaf blowers.
Yeah, totally random, I know.
But with all the lovely trees on the property, comes lots of leaves all over
our driveway. Which I dont like.
 
5. Better health.
This has been a rough year for our family health wise.
A couple injuries for the hubby and DS.
DS's diagnosis with Type 1 Diabetes.
Yeah,
It has been a rough year.
Thankfully it is improving daily.
 
Thats just a few of my blessings, but each little one is sent
from God and I appreciate them all just the same,
 
What are you thankful for this week?
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.