Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thankful Thursday: Better Days!



This week, we have so much to be thankful for;


1. Better Days.
We made it through another week, happy healthy and unharmed.


2. Peace of mind.
Since our DS was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes last year, it has been
a roller-coaster ride of highs and low blood sugars.
Since he changed his diet about 6-7 months ago, things are leveling out
more and more as each day passes.


3. Furry friends.


Just look at that face!
I truly believe that animals are sent from above
to do nothing but love us and help get us through this life.
I honestly do not know what we would do without our little furry son.
He is such a blessing!



4. Messages from above.





Many thanks to whomever the sky writer was over our house a few days ago!
He/she wrote " Jesus Loves U & Jesus 4 Gives"
directly above our house!





Such a gift!


5. Lasting love.


My grandma once said the reason behind her and grandpas long marriage
 ( 53 years before she passed)
is neither one of them wanted to get divorced at the same time.


Next week,
 the hubby & I will be celebrating our 24th anniversary.
Its hard for me to believe its been that long.
It seems just like yesterday we met.


Looking back over our marriage, grandma may have been spot on.
Because there have been times, that I ask myself, " How did we make it through that?"
The answer,
Either the hubby or I were never equally upset with each other
to the point we wanted a divorce at the same time.
It seems like either I was more emotional OR he was.
But never equally upset at the same time.
Make sense?


Whatever the case may be, I am so thankful that he is my life partner.
We have been to hell and back together.
I'm sure we will venture back there a lot more before we pass away.
And;
we will get through it like we have always done.
Together!




That's just a few of my blessings, but each little one is sent
from God and I appreciate them all just the same,
 
What are you thankful for this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.