Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday Quiz about Me: Happy St. Patrick's Day!





Here are the Questions:

1. March 17th is St. Patricks Day - where do you think the Leprechaun hid his pot of gold? Are you celebrating in any way?
 
A~I have no idea, but I wish he would share! Nope, its storming like crazy here in Lakeland, so I have no plans of going out anywhere!
 
2. What kind of luck do you have?
 
A~ I think we make our own luck, so far so good for me!
 
 3. Do you have a favorite pair of shoes right now?
 
A~ If I had to choose one pair it would have to be my Asics Kayano's. I run around town in those alot! There are never any parking spots close to the stores here, so I tend to wear my Asics, since they are so comfy!
 
 4. What is your current theme song?
 
A~ I dont have one at the moment.





1 comments:

retired not tired said...

I agree luck is what you make it. Have a Happy St Patrick's Day!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.