Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Monday Quiz about me: A day late!

Welcome to Monday Quiz About Me - hosted by Heather & Wayne from Acting Balanced.  

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Grab the badge for your post if you like:


Here are the Questions:


1. National frozen food day is this week - are you a big frozen food shopper?  Do you freeze your own veggies or fruit?  

A: Not Really. Mostly veggies.

2. What annoys you? 

A: I know its bad, but I have mentioned it before here. The most annoying thing to me as of late is my personal Facebook page's friends "whining". I cant stand it. Its anything from "I have a headache" to blasting my news feed with crazy drama. The funny thing is, that 9 times out of 10, the person they have the drama with, isn't even on their FB friends list. I guarantee they wouldn't say that craziness to the persons face, but will post it to FB. Crazy to me. I seldom log in anymore, because it is the same thing day after day. I left that mess in VA, I sure don't want to read about it here in FL. No thanks!

3. It's Wine and Food Festival week here in Charleston, do you have a favorite type of wine?

A: I love a good Merlot, Cabernet or Shiraz. Not a bring fan of white wines, though.


4. What do you think is an appropriate age for a first cell phone?

A: Our kids got their first cell phones at the start of middle school. Roughly 13 years old. Mainly because of all the after school activities they had/have. It made it so much easier on us because they could just call when they were done. Plus gave us some piece of mind that they had it if they needed it.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.