Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

March Monthly Totals: Mid month check in.



Since my last post on the 4th, I have had to get groceries a couple times.
I shopped at a few different stores each time.

Between Aldi, Walmart, Dollar General & Dollar Tree:

I spent $283.06

I saved $20.25

That brings my total to $364.01 for the month so far.

I must say, that it isn't as high as I expected it to be.
We ran out of a lot of expensive pantry items that I had to buy, such as:

Organic Natural Peanut Butter
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Gluten Free Oats
Gluten Free Polenta( Grits)
Gluten Free brown rice pasta
Veganaise
Organic Strawberry Preserves
and a lot more.

Plus I had to buy our organic produce, milk, bread and as needed Zero Carb items for our son.

So not too bad so far!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.