Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Food Friday: Healthier General Tso's Chicken

 
I will start this post by saying that if you havent tried the
General Tso's sauce from Aldi, you should.
It is Vegan and Lactose Free, even though the label says it has wheat in it,
 I have never had a reaction to it.  I suspect it is from the soy sauce.
 
On to the recipe:
 
1 Bag Frozen Broccoli
1 Bag Frozen Pepper Stir Fry
1 tsp minced garlic
a few shakes crushed red pepper
1 lb leftover chicken breast
1 jar of General Tso's wok sauce
 
Toss everything except wok sauce in a large pan and heat through.
Then pour the wok sauce in the pan.
Done.
 

 
I always get my serving of veggies and sauce out before I
add in the Chicken Breast, to keep it vegan for me.
 
Serve over cooked rice.
 
Yummy and oh so easy!
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.