Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun!

Feeling Beachie
The statements:
  1. I love to ____________in the _____________
  2. I _______________a lot when I’m ___________________
  3. My least favorite household chore is _______
  4.  When I walk through the ice cream aisle at the supermarket, I think _______
My Answers:
  1. I love to have my morning quiet time in the kitchen nook before everyone wakes up. Just a cup of coffee, my laptop and the peace and quiet!
  2. I laugh a lot when I’m nervous.
  3. My least favorite household chore is vacuuming.
  4.  When I walk through the ice cream aisle at the supermarket, I think how much better homemade ice cream tasted. Since I eat vegan now, I miss that the most!



3 comments:

McGuffy Ann Morris said...

Coffee is always quiet here, as Bill is usually gone trucking. Coffee when trucking is quite an experience...not a quiet experience, but even more necessary! When I am nervous, I withdraw, and get very quiet.

retired not tired said...

Too bad about not being able to have ice cream D H has to be careful because the good ice cream usually has eggs in it and he is allergic.

Hilary said...

AM quiet time is the best!~

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.