Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun: Remembering You!

Feeling Beachie
The statements:
  1. _________________ reminds me of _______
  2. I find______________very _____________
  3. My _____________people are_____________
  4. Too_______________we need________________

My Answers:
  1. Gardening  reminds me of my mom. She loved to garden, so I think of her every time I am busy planting away. 
  2. I find  this time of the month very sad. My Mom passed on the 20th of the month, 3 years ago, and I still get a little sad each month at this time.
  3. My most memorable people are watching over me from heaven.
  4. Too bad we need to be with them to talk to them again. I miss my mom so much! It would be amazing to talk to her right now, and have her me answer back.  Because I talk to her every day, she just cant answer  me! lol!


3 comments:

retired not tired said...

You have been blessed with some wonderful memories of your Mom. It helps to keep her alive in your heart.

McGuffy Ann said...

This was sweet. Your mom must have been very special. She is still a part of you, always.

Hilary said...

I am sorry about #2 - I know how hard it is to lose a parent. I lost my dad when I was 14

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.