Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun

Feeling Beachie
The statements:
  1. Saying ____ is ____for me.
  2. I am ___ by nature
  3. If I stay in a hotel it must have ___
  4.  If someone gave me ___ I would ___
My Answers:
  1. Saying no is hard for me. Especially when it comes to our kids.
  2. I am a definite neat freak by nature, I just cant help it!
  3. If I stay in a hotel it must have a pool, indoor pool if its cold outside. Swimming is terrific exercise and so relaxing!
  4.  If someone gave me  a free week long beach vacation  I would be ecstatic, I love the beach, and we go as often as we can!






4 comments:

retired not tired said...

The pool is wonderful exercise. I go twice a week.

THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

So many people that love the beach. I am hoping to see an ocean for the first time this year.

McGuffy Ann said...

I think it sounds like you and Hilary have some things in common. As for saying "No", it seems many have a hard time with this.

Hilary said...

saying no, it seems, is hard for a lot of us..

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.