Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill In Fun: Honestly..

Feeling Beachie
The statements:
  1. This week I had to _____
  2. Honestly do you think ____ or _____
  3. Only the ____
  4.  If I had ____ I would ____
My Answers:
  1. This week I had to go to a couple Doctor appt's for my son and myself.
  2. Honestly do you think I should delete this blog since it is about saving money, when lately I have been spending more than I used to thanks to our special needs diets and I don't post many deals anymore or just post what I want and not care how much I have spent regardless of deals or not?
  3. Only the problem is, I love blogging, deals or not. But I feel like I should be posting them even though I don't have the time or man power to post every single deal and frankly don't want to. 
  4.  If I had more time I still wouldn't post them like all the "Big Time" bloggers do, because I find them redundant when there are 1000's of other bloggers that post the same deals over and over.


So what do you guys think? 


3 comments:

retired not tired said...

There is no reason to stop blogging even though your focus may change slightly. I think blogging should evolve. Keeping things simple still works.

Crystal said...

Thanks, I agree. I love blogging, I just thought that maybe I needed to start over with a different blog entirely. Although I reallllly dont want to. I hate all the coding and such to get it back to this..so for now I am torn, but I guess I will get over it...lol!

Hilary said...

I like when blogs grow and change and take on a life of their own.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.