Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

February Monthly Totals= Thud!!!



After my last post here , I spent another $137 on top of the total! Eeek!

My total OOP for February was just shy of $900.00
**THUD**

I must admit, that a lot of what we bought for dinner meals carried over into March.
And I mean ALOT of it did!
Which should, in theory, push my totals down this month.
But I am not holding my breath...lol!
After last month, I have came to the realization that anything that can happen with our diets, will happen. So I am not counting my chickens before they hatch this time.
Those little critters are gonna be chirping away before I rejoice!
lol!

How did you guys do last month?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.