Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

Monday Quiz About Me: Carnivals and tortilla chips?

Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered! Grab the badge for your post if you like:






Here are the Questions:



1. February 24th is National Tortilla Chip Day - do you like them? What do you pair with Tortilla Chips?

2. February 26th is Carnival Day. What is your favorite carnival ride, game or food?

3. Nascar has started for another year... albeit in a wet way... are you a fan?

4. Other than your blog, do you actively participate in social media?
 
 
My answers:
 
1. February 24th is National Tortilla Chip Day - do you like them? What do you pair with Tortilla Chips?
 
I love them. Almost too much.
Gluten Free & Vegan? Yes, they are.
I pair them with Organic Salsa, Hummus, Bean Dip, Home made Vegan Chili...the list could go on and on!


 2. February 26th is Carnival Day.  What is your favorite carnival ride, game or food?

We havent been to a roadsdie carnival in years...but;

My favorite ride used to be the Tempest.



I loved it, we literally would stay on a few times back to back if the attendant would let us.




Candy apples with peanuts are my all time favorite carnival food!
Caramel apples are my second favorite!
Yummmm!
 




My favorite game had to be the Goldfish Toss.
I remember having soooo many goldfish as a child/teen because we would win them at the carnival. My parents werent too happy with them all. But they always cheered me on everytime I won....lol!


 3. Nascar has started for another year... albeit in a wet way... are you a fan? 




We used to be, both the hubby and I.
But after Dale Sr. passed in February of 2001, while we were watching the race.
We havent watched it since.
It just wasnt the same.



4. Other than your blog, do you actively participate in social media?

Yes, Im on Facebook but thats it.
I tried Twitter, in fact my account is still open there, but it just didnt appeal to me.
@this and hashtag that? Why? lol!
 


 

1 comments:

retired not tired said...

Yummy candy apples!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.