Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

Follow Friday: Four Fill In fun

Feeling Beachie
The statements:
  1. Tomorrow is ____ did you _____?
  2. I really think I need a _____.
  3. I would never own a ____.
  4.  The craziest gift I ever got was ___.


My Answers:

1.Tomorrow is Saturday did you accomplish everything you wanted to this week?

2. I really think I need a weekend beach getaway soon!

3. I would never own a ferret, they are some scary looking things with those long teeth! Plus, they aren't afraid to use them. No thanks!

 4. The craziest gift I ever got was a beta fish, for my birthday. I hate fish. LOL!

4 comments:

retired not tired said...

My brother had fish because my mother heard that fish could calm an overactive child.

retired not tired said...

My brother had fish because my mother heard that watching fish could calm an overactive child. It was also the only pets she would allow in the house.

Rory Bore said...

Saturday is my hubby's birthday and date night for us!! Yeah!
due to freezing rain conditions though, I have not even gotten out to get him a card or present today!
But being together is the best gift! (let's hope he agrees - ha)
My uncle had a ferret. it never bit any of us kids, but it sure chewed up a lot in their house.

Hilary said...

Ferrets freak me out too! Thanks for playing

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.