Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun: Rain is a good thing!


Feeling Beachie
The statements:
  1. I ____ but not _____
  2. ___ is my favorite ____
  3. When it ___ I ____
  4.  Once upon a time __________ but now ___________
My Answers:


1. I love summer but not the high humidity.



2. Mornings are my favorite time of day. So quiet and peaceful.


3. When it rains I feel happy! As long as I do not have anywhere to go. ;)


4. Once upon a time things were so different but now our new normal is just fine by me.


3 comments:

retired not tired said...

Yes normal is good whatever your normal is.

Rory Bore said...

that's a great song!!
And I say rain is better than all this snow.

Hilary said...

I am a morning girl too - used to be a night owl though

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I LOVE hearing from my readers, and I really appreciate your feedback.